This wonderful salad uses my favorite ingredient - PRESERVED LEMONS! Enjoy this wonderful treat all year round.
· 4 small red beets, sliced or quartered
· 2 ounces goat cheese
· 1-2 tablespoons milk
· 1 tablespoon lemon olive oil
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Fresh Dill to garnish
· Preserved Lemons to garnish
· Balsamic Glaze
1. With a mixer, blend the goat cheese and milk until it reaches a pipeable consistency. Use more milk if needed. Place goat cheese into a piping bag.
2. Hollow out the middle of the beet.
3. Pipe goat cheese mixture into middle of the beet.
4. Garnish with preserved lemons and dill. GET CREATIVE!!
5. Decorate with balsamic glaze.